Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sister Girlfriend Wives

We didnt need to get a divorce, he could have had another woman or women and promoted me to head wife and produced a reality show called it " sister girlfriends on the side"

I was already sharing the husbands time and attention and with so much to do in a relationship maybe an arrangement could be agreed upon.  Unsusal and unorthodoz but maybe it could say someone's marriage.  We as women assume we are the only wife in the husbands life...but there are many possible and potential wifes just waiting to get in the small spaces of the marital relationship.  I recall a friend telling me that a woman at church approached her and had the nerve to say the Lord was directing her that my friends husband was going to leave my friend and bethis other womans husband...strange enough but true and I have also recalled such statements being directed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment