Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My thoughts about Fathers

Just my thoughts on the matter of Fathers:... I  say Yeah Fathers!!! THERE ARE MANY GOOD MEN DOING THEIR FATHER THANG>>>THANK YOU !!! FOR STEPPING UP BEING THERE AND STAYING !!!!

Remember those who have fathered children they didnt raise arent getting a pass for that behavior...its not a good choice but they can chose it. Women who chose these men are equally responsible... for not being more cautious and being protected. Men should be responsible for their children voluntarily but there are legal steps to that process as well.  I am saying that men are people and God gives free will. Men and women (including teenagers) making a choice to be intimate and then produce children should know the consequences to those actions. Because those careless actions produce new beautiful people who will grow up and have to live with choices they didnt make.
 
I wasnt a daddy's girl but a product of a man's a choice not to stay or connect or parent.   So I understand a lot about the subject.   I was not angry or hurt although I did wonder what it would be like to have a real father in my life.  I believed he lost out, I forgave and moved on with my life.  I am saying you dont get to choose how you came into the world but GOD gives you the opportunity to take full advantage of being in the world and making your life count however you came into the world. We dont have the right to two parents.  Even though I believe it is Gods divine plan for the family and a choice I am glad my children's father made who also believed so he stayed to parent and be a father until they were grown.

As nice as it would be sometimes a person is out of your life for a reason (or a season) and God will always put you in a position to thrive and be fulfilled father or no father...Mothers have had to step up but be real also not all mothers are equipped to parent anymore then all fathers... 

God can remove a man out of your life for a reason...many men stayed in the household and became abusive to the family or neglected the family and disrespected the family...but they stayed so let us be glad and grateful for being here.  Some men leave to avoid the mother and unfortunately neglect the kids and later produce and raise more kids or someone elses kids who didnt stay to be a father....there are lots of scenarios....Let us be better as people, do better as men and women, feel the pain but forgive the sin of the action of that behavior...let God heal you, then let it go and move on...be better men and women...and Men just be good Fathers to your biological children, step children, adopted children, girlfriends children, or whom ever you choose to be a surrogate Father...


I still say Yeah Fathers!!! THERE ARE MANY GOOD MEN DOING THEIR FATHER THANG>>>THANK YOU !!! FOR STEPPING UP BEING THERE AND STAYING !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment